join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76 to compuguybna

to compuguybna

Re: no such thing as UNLIMITED!

Your wrong, this is unlimited and unthrottled, their cheaper $50 and $60 monthly plans specifically state the limit they are throttled at, if this was throttled at some point it would be stated.

This is simply bring the unlimited $70 value plan to prepaid which is not throttled either.
Unlike Sprint, T-mobile has the network to support truly unlimited.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by MovieLover76:

.Unlike Sprint, T-mobile has the network to support truly unlimited.

because they have like 152 customers. Also T-mobile has ZERO 4G anywhere.

MovieLover76
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

1 edit

MovieLover76

Where you live in TN, I'm sure that's true and for anyone in an area that only has edge, I wouldn't recommend T-mobile, unless they are using only a feature phone and the edge coverage is good.

I won't deny that T-mobile is an urban carrier, and has a smaller network than other other big 3 carriers. But it works well for many people like me and they have more than 152 customers, let's not be absurd they have like 8 or 9 million I think.

But your statement needed to be qualified, they don't have ZERO 4G coverage, their 4G coverage where I live in Central NJ is very good and I get 6 - 14 mbps on T-mobile.

They have no 4G coverage in your area.
tcope
Premium Member
join:2003-05-07
Sandy, UT

tcope to 88615298

Premium Member

to 88615298
Here we go again with the "4G" haters. Tell me _1_ carreir that has (your definition) of 4G. I'll wait.

This is getting old...

MovieLover76
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

No one has the original definition of 4G, that's LTE advanced.
LTE might be a little closer than HSPA+ , but they both produce comparable data speeds and have been declared 4G. I agree people still arguing that hspa+ isn't 4G and lte is need to give it up, your living in the past.