Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to ZZZZZZZ

Mod

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: Montreal Q?

said by ZZZZZZZ:

It just seemed strange to me that almost everyone had them,along with those tempos,everywhere too..............things you never see out here.

Don't get me started on the temporary garages.....what an eyesore. I've never figured out why someone would fill their garage with junk, park a vehicle worth $20k+ outside and then spend money on a temporary garage for it there. They aren't unique to Montreal, but far, far common on the Quebec side of the river than the Ontario side.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

I asked my relatives the same Q..........their garages are full of crap and they park outside in -15 temp,weird people. lol

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to Kardinal

Premium Member

to Kardinal
Heh, we have those temporary winter car shelters here in Fort Erie. Never seen them used anywhere else until I moved here, haha.
sibisties
join:2012-06-04
Canada

sibisties to ZZZZZZZ

to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

I asked my relatives the same Q..........their garages are full of crap and they park outside in -15 temp,weird people. lol

Our garage is empty here but there's room only for one car. On the other hand the Tempo covers our 4 cars parked in the driveway.

BTW with a Tempo you never have to scrape frosted windows in the morning.

jhfkjh677
@184.151.114.x

jhfkjh677 to ZZZZZZZ

Anon

to ZZZZZZZ
Using a heated garage in winter for a car is the wrost thing you can do! Rust happens when temperature is hot enough to make the snow melt. If you let the car heat up every day, I bet you your car will be covered in rust on the 4 fenders in 3 years max.
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl

said by jhfkjh677 :

Using a heated garage in winter for a car is the wrost thing you can do! Rust happens when temperature is hot enough to make the snow melt. If you let the car heat up every day, I bet you your car will be covered in rust on the 4 fenders in 3 years max.

ill agree on that, just like with storing a car, in winter its fine to leave a stored car outside,but my winter beater being parked outside in summer rots from the humidity