TSI Danielle
Premium Member
join:2012-05-31

TSI Danielle to zacron

Premium Member

to zacron

Re: Anyone seeing some interruptions?

Hi,

We've not seen anyone post in the direct forum about this issue after we asked. Is the issue resolved?

Danielle

peatbognolog
@206.248.136.x

peatbognolog

Anon

On the voip forum someone said it was a US regional backbone router something something problem that affected a lot of internet kind of things. The callcentric voip service wobbled a bit, and I could not connect to a website. It looks like things are ok now.

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium Member
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON

Inssomniak to TSI Danielle

Premium Member

to TSI Danielle
said by TSI Danielle:

Hi,

We've not seen anyone post in the direct forum about this issue after we asked. Is the issue resolved?

Danielle

I was still doing some troubleshooting but it definitely appears to be a bell issue proving outside if 2 separate DSL services are doing it at the same time. (one bell, one TSI).

Posted in direct forum.
Inssomniak

Inssomniak to TSI Danielle

Premium Member

to TSI Danielle
Actually I was just reading titles on the direct forum, and many recent ones are DSL related intermittent issues, I wonder if there is a pattern somewhere there.

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

I called the bell test center, the issue is one of simply over subscription on the BAS side of the network.

They have an upgrade due on January 21st which will resolve all of Hamilton's issues.

So there ya have it

Z

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium Member
Cayuga, ON

Inssomniak

Premium Member

said by zacron:

I called the bell test center, the issue is one of simply over subscription on the BAS side of the network.

They have an upgrade due on January 21st which will resolve all of Hamilton's issues.

So there ya have it

Z

I don't know if I buy that. Over subscription would be reflected in pings and latency . And there is no issues with that here or speeds even during peak times for me. It goes from perfect to dead. Then back to perfect.

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

I was merely posting the usual bell rederick... It's dropped 3x today... how about you?

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium Member
Cayuga, ON

Inssomniak

Premium Member

said by zacron:

I was merely posting the usual bell rederick... It's dropped 3x today... how about you?

Just asked my wife and she said not at all. I will have to check the TSI one when I get home.