Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman

Re: [NHL] Deal has been reached!

said by Draiman:

It doesn't matter who wins this year they will have an asterisk next to their win forever like the 1995 Devil's win does.

You are the first person who has ever said there is an asterisk to the 95 devils win.... I guess winning 2 more times in the next few years was a reason for the asterisk also.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by MuDvAyNe:

said by Draiman:

It doesn't matter who wins this year they will have an asterisk next to their win forever like the 1995 Devil's win does.

You are the first person who has ever said there is an asterisk to the 95 devils win.... I guess winning 2 more times in the next few years was a reason for the asterisk also.

They won 1/2 a cup that year. Better then nothing that's for sure!
»lmgtfy.com/?q=tainted+19 ··· 5+devils (Over 17 million hits on that!)

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe

Premium Member

Sounds more like hate and envy than anything else. In a league where half the teams make the playoffs anyway I don't see how it's "tainted". Not to mention the Red Wings were suppose to be the more superior team and got swept.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman
How is that half a cup? Did they play half as many games as the rest of the teams?

Are all the Stanley cup winners before 1942 less valid because they all played a 48 game or less regular season? BTW, 48 games of 82 games is 59% of the schedule.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by shaner:

How is that half a cup? Did they play half as many games as the rest of the teams?

Are all the Stanley cup winners before 1942 less valid because they all played a 48 game or less regular season? BTW, 48 games of 82 games is 59% of the schedule.

Read the answers from MILLIONS of people on those questions for yourself anytime you want.
»lmgtfy.com/?q=tainted+19 ··· 5+devils

No need to rehash what MILLIONS of people have already done. I'm sure you wish this was limited to DSLR though because defending it against MILLIONS of people is a daunting task at best!