share rss forum feed

Toastertech
Premium
join:2003-01-05
Trenton, ON

1 edit
reply to Snuffbox

Re: Auction House bleeting

And that is exactly what I was talking about my price for 4 single pieces of armor at 398 vice his 399 gold is what he was bleeting about. I actually currently have 15 pieces each of the armor that upset him and considered flooding the market just for fun and would have if he had been the only other person selling these items.

Today I received an in game mail from him saying that he has decided not to undercut my new prices until after midnight out of the respect that everyone deserves. After midnight he would be back on the clock, I guess he did not notice that I had already purchased his undercut items and re-listed all of them at 395 which 6 out of 8 have already sold.

I will probably not push this any further although it has been fun so far, just not worth my time even for the entertainment value. As for normal pricing I have Auctioneer set to undercut by 10% as it is, it was his whisper in game advising me of how I should price my items that got my back up, for stacks of mats I would only sell at the recommended price.

Who knew that WoW could be so much like a soap opera.

edit: 'cause I can't spell with too much blood in my caffeine system

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4

said by Toastertech:

I guess he did not notice that I had already purchased his undercut items and re-listed all of them at 395

This is exactly what I would have done.