join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

1 edit
reply to Cogeco_Aaron

Re: [INTERNET] Cogeco Service Upgrade Email

K00L !

But no changes to ULT 30 ?

Also, I would suggest that Turbo 20 needs perhaps 120GB, to distinguish it better from Turbo 14.

And to which I alluded and lamented in my linked post, Please PLEASE PLEASE post the upload speeds on the Cogeco website this time around.

Cogeco_Aaron
Premium,VIP
join:2011-07-11
kudos:6
said by Davesnothere:

Also, I would suggest that Turbo 20 needs perhaps 120GB, to distinguish it better from Turbo 14.

And to which I alluded and lamented in my linked post, Please PLEASE PLEASE post the upload speeds on the Cogeco website this time around.

I'll pass these suggestions along for you.

mousky

join:2004-02-12
Windsor, ON
reply to Davesnothere
Given that Turbo 14 - my current internet plan - showed up as unavailable in my area when I was checking for the availability of Turbo 20, I think that Turbo 14 may not be around much longer.

robman50

join:2010-12-14
Beamsville, ON
said by mousky:

Given that Turbo 14 - my current internet plan - showed up as unavailable in my area when I was checking for the availability of Turbo 20, I think that Turbo 14 may not be around much longer.

Same here, it only shows Turbo 20 but I am on Turbo 14.

RedMageX

join:2011-10-06
Oakville, ON
From what I've seen on the prices and service differences, I don't think personally it'd make sense to go for the Turbo 20 over the Turbo 14 anyday. A bit more speed, 20GIG more a month and only a Loonie difference.

Maybe Cogeco is thinking the same thing and possibly is phasing out the Turbo 14 package. The only way I can see them not removing it at all is if certain areas are only currently capable of the Turbo 14 speeds on the current infastructure

jasmo34

join:2008-03-20
London, ON
reply to Davesnothere
said by Davesnothere:

Please PLEASE PLEASE post the upload speeds on the Cogeco website this time around.

Hey DNH... I just noticed that upload speeds are now on the individual plan pages, and also on the comparison page.

Maybe your post, and my scathing 'survey' comments, and my earlier phone call, and no doubt other numerous requests for upload speeds on the website, finally had some effect. Despite what 'marketing' wanted to show!

'Bout time!

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

1 edit
said by jasmo34:

Hey DNH... I just noticed that upload speeds are now on the individual plan pages, and also on the comparison page.

Maybe your post, and my scathing 'survey' comments, and my earlier phone call, and no doubt other numerous requests for upload speeds on the website, finally had some effect. Despite what 'marketing' wanted to show!

'Bout time!

Yeah, we're much like a bunch of yapping dogs, nipping at their heels !

(I too had had told their phone reps about 3 or 4 times about that.)

Now if we can just get TSI to stop referring on their site to Monthly USAGE as BANDWIDTH. (Hey, Bell just stopped doing that, on their latest website makeover/facelift.)

[BTW, I did read your PM - thanks - but got distracted....]