Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA

As others have said, I love what Dish is doing

but these companies won't just let Dish take away their revenue (even if Dish isn't, they will claim they are) and will find ways to make AD's exist in the future.

Whether it is forcing AD's in contracts or whatever....

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus

join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

Needed a Hopper for this turd hopper add

iHeart radio ran the Hopper ad below on the iHeart App from iTune and I assume they ran this ad on the Android version. with earbuds going this turd commercial was an insult to the ears.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=a833IabwKKw

--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

xsidx

@qwest.net

The ads will just eventually be embedded in the bottom of programming (we've been getting trained on that concept for at least 3-5 years now) :/

Expand your moderator at work

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA
reply to xsidx

Re: Needed a Hopper for this turd hopper add

said by xsidx :

The ads will just eventually be embedded in the bottom of programming (we've been getting trained on that concept for at least 3-5 years now) :/

That is what I am thinking as well. Whether it is putting them directly into shows or not allowing DVR's to skip ahead (which I have no idea how they would do this but considering we are talking about billion dollar companies, I am sure they could spend their way to writing such laws).