uniqs
share rss forum feed

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
reply to Ghastlyone

Re: What PC Game Purchase Do You Regret The Most?

One question... Whats wrong with pirating?

Its never a bad thing to go out and explore a little.. and Ghastlyone? Why always be such a dick to pirate's? Why all the hostility?

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
said by diablo1892:

HRRRMMMMMMM.......You are taking something illegally that is not rightfully yours? It is against the Law? The government can put you in prison? It requires a ship? It requires looting another ship?

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
said by I AM:

said by diablo1892:

HRRRMMMMMMM.......You are taking something illegally that is not rightfully yours? It is against the Law? The government can put you in prison? It requires a ship? It requires looting another ship?

Its not when it comes to the legit version being broken... As i explained in my one post in here, I said my game is broke so I go and get a crack then start playing using that.. like i already said I BOUGHT THE GAME.. there for i have a key BUT the legit copy is broken so i go to use crack.. **WORKS PERFECT NOW**
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

It is the best way to get a very nice thread locked.

Thank you in advance.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
reply to Ghastlyone
when I think of diablo1892 I always picture a nice old man in his 70s who still enjoys playing vodeo games

now I picture a trolling thief!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to diablo1892
You bought a key. You didn't buy the entire franchise. I buy a car from Honda. They give me a key to a certain vehicle with a certain VIN. I can't say gah my vehicle broke. Let me go take another one off the lot.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
So I stay with legit ver and just keep getting game crash? I'v looked all over for a fix for the game and no luck once so ever except for an update that i dont think i had cause the company apparently never fully released it.. the game is called "slamit pinball big score" if this helps. As for the type of problems im having: when i start game, theres no pinball in the shooter, game crashes when entering into the xbox 360 controller setup (this all happen before i got the non legit) also this game is pretty old witch shouls work fine on my pc but it don't

help would be really nice.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
said by diablo1892:

»lmgtfy.com/?q=slamit+pinball+big···ad+crash

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to diablo1892
Well this is a first. A guy claiming his legit, store bought, retail versions of his PC games are more unstable and unplayable then his cracked pirated versions.

said by diablo1892:

and Ghastlyone? Why always be such a dick to pirate's? Why all the hostility?

If you want to torrent PC games, have at it. I don't give a fuck. But don't try and make people believe you do so, because you get superior performance with pirated versions.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
Well, there have been cases where DRM has been so bad that people have gone and picked up cracked versions of the game (EA's Spore)... though, those don't affect performance...

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
reply to bionicRod
Thanks bionic but i'm gonna have to take a look at this link another day, internet is partially broken right now, can only load a few certain websites and with just little bandwidth, but thanks anyway

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

"slamit pinball big score"

That doesn't even look like a legit piece of software.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

Thanks bionic but i'm gonna have to take a look at this link another day, internet is partially broken right now, can only load a few certain websites and with just little bandwidth, but thanks anyway

Np. I just googled it. I can't actually vouch for the helpfulness of any of those links because they're mostly steam forums and I'm behind websense, but your issue is not isolated. Something about going to gamepad controls apparently causes it to crash.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to diablo1892
said by bionicRod:

said by diablo1892:

»lmgtfy.com/?q=slamit+pinball+big···ad+crash

said by diablo1892:

jeeze, don't be thick. He was suggesting you do your own research before deciding to pirate stuff.

But this ... "game"--looks like bloatware. Are you sure this is legit? I don't dare click on any of the links from work.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
said by Krisnatharok:

jeeze, don't be thick. He was suggesting you do your own research before deciding to pirate stuff.

This is true too, hence the 'let me google that for you'...my favorite piece of internet smart-assery.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to Krisnatharok
I know right, I looked at some forums before where people said the game is totally unplayable, that there tells enough (if more than one have played it)

If I would'v read there post before I bought the game, I would'nt be posting any of these posts in Ghastlyone's thread.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Ghastlyone
To get back on topic and speaking of steam...

Jade Empire was another pretty annoying regret. I couldn't play it properly on my widescreen monitor without having the mouse cursor completely disappear. Stupid lame ports to PC.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
said by ekster:

To get back on topic and speaking of steam...

Jade Empire was another pretty annoying regret. I couldn't play it properly on my widescreen monitor without having the mouse cursor completely disappear. Stupid lame ports to PC.

Don't worry... it was still lame on Xbox.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to ekster
My only complaint with Steam thus far is that I have several games I've never even played because they were full games that cost less that $10 during a sale. I will play them...one day! Probably in 2057 when I retire and kids say things like "You have to use your hands? It's like a baby's toy!"

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
In 2057 you will wear an entire suit to play a game. It will be awesome. Your nose will bleed.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Entire suit? Screw that. I want that stuff beamed directly into my brain by a little chip.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

If I would'v read there post before I bought the game, I would'nt be posting any of these posts in Ghastlyone's thread.

So the object lesson here is to be an informed buyer.

Some games are an unplayable piece of crap and the production studios should die a fiery death. Cracking a bought game to make it playable is one thing--outright pirating the game is something else.

In the past, you've certainly given off the impression that you just pirate games to pirate games, and then blame your computer for not being able to play them.
--

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
OMG let it go already, alright?? Seriously

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
Wow ok, I thought we were finding some common ground on this issue.

Nevermind. Keep pirating.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
One does not simply find common grounds on this issue.

TheThing

reply to Ghastlyone
if my wife taught me anything... the best thing to do when you have a disagreement is to talk it out

even if it takes hours.. talk it out

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10
canada
Reviews:
·voip.ms
F*ck that noise, let everything fester, then EXPLODE!
Most guys I know (including me) do not need to talk anything out, because after 20 mins, the issue that bothered us has ceased to be a bother.
Women on the other hand......
--
~ Project Hope ~

TheThing

yayayayayaya

i was just trying to get diablo and kris to beat a dead horse

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10