to hm

Re: Voltage Versus Teksavvy, Round 2 Continued

Here we go again, round 3?

»www.castanet.net/edition ··· tm#91890

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

Dunno. I thought this was to be the "sit down" stage that the judge ordered.

This (»cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj. ··· -2058-12) seems to indicate that CIPPIC filed something on May 10th that we aren't seeing and that voltage is replying to it. Unless Voltage means the affidavits CIPPIC gave about 3 months ago and they only got it now!

BTW, Back in i believe it was February, the judge told Voltage to give TSI a draft of the words of what they wanted to go out in Email to the accused (ie "the draft"). Did TSI ever get this draft finally from Voltage as the judge stated? Did this other Email/correspondence ever go out?

ontarian
@voxility.net

ontarian

Anon

It looks like trolls took all that time to prepare a BS counter arguments against CIPPC's doc that states IP =/= person. I wonder how trolls are going to explain absence of Cease and Desist letter. It simply shows that them (trolls) are not against sharing files no-line and in fact they need their crappy "works" shared on order to extort money from people

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

Now we just need a nice smart upstanding Canadian Justice version of Judge Otis Wright and destroy Canipre (Voltage) much the same way Judge Wright tore Prenda apart.

I mean geez comparing the trolling model with the RICO statutes is BIG time.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug

Anon

said by TwiztedZero:

Now we just need a nice smart upstanding Canadian Justice version of Judge Otis Wright and destroy Canipre (Voltage) much the same way Judge Wright tore Prenda apart.

I mean geez comparing the trolling model with the RICO statutes is BIG time.

That is only because one judge from only one lawsuit in only one state caught on, or had an understanding.

Meanwhile there are a dozen other states with two dozen other judges who never caught on, or are clueless and don't question a thing or look at a thing other than the BS someone tosses at them.

It's no different here.
cantthink
join:2012-04-05

cantthink to hm

to hm
Looks they are continuing with this...

»www.ippractice.ca/file-b ··· -2058-12

2013-05-10 - Toronto

Letter from Plaintiff dated 09-MAY-2013 confirming that they are allowed to file supplementary materials in response to the materials filed by the intervener. received on 10-MAY-2013

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra to hm

to hm
»www.pcinpact.com/news/56 ··· fuck.htm
»www.pcinpact.com/news/57 ··· dopi.htm

Enough said.