spc
Search similar:

uniqs

mormac
@bell.ca

mormac

Anon

[Internet] Bell Connection Hub blocks home network PC visibility

Please help, at my wits end. Since switching to Bell FibeTV and sagemcom fast 2864 modem my network devices (XBox 360, Samsung DVD player) can no longer see my PC or connect to it to play media files (video). I cancelled Fibe TV and asked to revert back to what I had but old 2wire modem no longer works. Weird part is my LG DVD player can still access and play the video files from my PC.
I'm not tech savvy but have tried checking settings in modem. DCHP is enabled but maybe that's the problem? UPnp enabled. No port forwarding set up. I just want to go back to how it was working, what do I do?? Forgot to mention, this is all hard wired ethernet LAN connection. Wireless is disabled on the modem.
marco44
join:2013-02-17
Oakville, ON

marco44

Re: [Internet] Bell Connection Hub blocks home network PC visibi

Hi im not tech savvy what so ever so any help would be appreciated. Im trying to allow my 3 computers, mass storage drive and blackberrys to be able to share each other. Its doesn't matter what i do none of the pc's can access the mass storage drive or blackberrys.
Bell internet call centre sent me to level 2 but the call centre was outside of Canada and they could not understand me. Is this a common issue for the hub?
I tried with both windows vist and a mac.

Thanks