dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
jamezbriggs
join:2013-01-08

jamezbriggs

Recent Upgrades and High Speed Internet Pro

I currently have High Speed Internet Pro which offers me (if memory serves since it's no longer advertised) 16/1 Mbps with 125GB of bandwidth. I'm not in a upgraded area so I cannot get Ultimate 30 which offers more bandwidth and speed at a severely reduced price.

My question is has anyone heard anything about this plan? If anything is happening or is this a way to grandfather these packages? With my line of work requiring a lot of bandwidth plus games are becoming 20gb+ I'm realizing this package isn't fitting my needs and looking for alternatives.

Thanks!
rudeboy24
join:2002-10-14
Welland, ON

rudeboy24

Your probably better off switching to start. (higher Caps)
»www.start.ca/services/highspeed
Marcer
Premium Member
join:2007-07-08
Hamilton, ON

Marcer to jamezbriggs

Premium Member

to jamezbriggs
said by jamezbriggs:

My question is has anyone heard anything about this plan? If anything is happening or is this a way to grandfather these packages? With my line of work requiring a lot of bandwidth plus games are becoming 20gb+ I'm realizing this package isn't fitting my needs and looking for alternatives.

Thanks!

Hi James,

Can you PM me some contact info? (Address, and/or phone #) and I'll see what can be done.

Pro is already considered a Grandfathered package and is not being offered/updated.