spc
Search similar:

uniqs
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool

$70 a month?

That doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I use Simple Mobile which piggy backs on T-Mobile. They charge $50 a month you get unlimited talk, text and 2GB of internet.

TheHelpful1
Premium Member
join:2002-01-11
Upper Marlboro, MD

1 edit

TheHelpful1

Premium Member

double...
TheHelpful1

TheHelpful1 to brianiscool

Premium Member

to brianiscool
said by brianiscool:

That doesn't sound like a good deal to me. I use Simple Mobile which piggy backs on T-Mobile. They charge $50 a month you get unlimited talk, text and 2GB of internet.

And Straight talk is cheaper than Simple Mobile for all the same, but their unlimited is "unlimited web browsing" of which I've been barked at 3 times for not having anything more than the base Android OS checks (Weather, email etc) and casual web surfing.
brianiscool
Tampa, FL

brianiscool

Is there web internet 3G or 4G?

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76 to brianiscool

to brianiscool
Well if you use quite a bit more data than 2GB/4GB it might sound good, I use Solavei myself and I get 4GB of data which is enough for me, 2GB is not quite enough for my usage.

This plan is clearly for people who use a lot of data, for them it's worth it you can't get that much data at the speeds that t-mobile provides in areas that are well covered anywhere else.

Their 2GB plan is $60 and going directly through t-mobile generally gets you better support with a store for in person support and more roaming privileges. To many the extra you pay when going directly through the carrier is worth it.

TheHelpful1
Premium Member
join:2002-01-11
Upper Marlboro, MD

TheHelpful1 to brianiscool

Premium Member

to brianiscool
said by brianiscool:

Is there web internet 3G or 4G?

TMo or ST? I have ST and when I wasn't smacked with their throttling crap, I got 5-6Mb down and 1-2 up and this is ST over AT&T's network.
brianiscool
Tampa, FL

brianiscool

Why Straigh talk sounds good if you are using it with AT&T. I have a Optimus L9 for T-Mobile how good will it work with AT&T on Straight Talk?