ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Ghastlyone

Premium Member

to Ghastlyone

Re: What PC Game Purchase Do You Regret The Most?

Dragon Age 2.

I don't know what to say... the first time I pressed played, I had to exit and go on Google to search for Dragon Age Origins sequel to make sure I bought the right game. I was 100% sure I picked up another series that also seemed to be called Dragon Age that was some rip off of a cheap MMO.

When I couldn't find any info about another game, I went back and continued to play it... I only got convinced I'm playing the sequel one hour into the game... then I tried forcing myself to play it for another 5 hours before I just got fed up and never touched it again.

banditws6
Shrinking Time and Distance
Premium Member
join:2001-08-18
Frisco, TX

banditws6

Premium Member

Daikatana. Yes I bought it, yes it was awful and yes I still have the game.

SiN Episodes: Emergence. Not because it was bad -- I liked where it was going, especially being a fan of the '97 original -- but because the whole project died on the table after tons of lead-up. All I see is lost potential when I look at the (comically overlarge DVD-style) disc case on my shelf.

Road Warrior, the sequel to Quarantine (this is really reaching back into the depths here). Completely terrible and nothing like the sandbox-style first game, which was almost an early GTA3 precursor. Played it for about an hour.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru

Premium Member

I got to play SiN (the '97 one) the full version maybe about 4 years ago, pretty cool I thought but never messed with any of the others.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot to banditws6

Premium Member

to banditws6
said by banditws6:

SiN Episodes: Emergence. Not because it was bad -- I liked where it was going, especially being a fan of the '97 original -- but because the whole project died on the table after tons of lead-up. All I see is lost potential when I look at the (comically overlarge DVD-style) disc case on my shelf.

Exactly. I was expecting this great episodic experience and only days after I bought it and just when I started playing, I learned that the followup 8 episodes were cancelled... wtf!