spc
uniqs

No Faith
@ubiquityservers.com

No Faith to El Quintron

Anon

to El Quintron

Re: Copyright - Roles and Responsibilities of ISPs

Teksavvy in my opinion will be doing nothing but hand over the info. It's a shame that it has came to this and most people were lead to believe Teksavvy is some heroic company with its customers best interest in mind but at the end of the day they will look out for #1 (themselves) and their profit margins. This could be a game changer for everything, TSI included. Good luck to us all. F* TSI...time to cancel your Internet with them!
Expand your moderator at work
jkoblovsky
join:2011-09-27
Keswick, ON

jkoblovsky to No Faith

to No Faith

Re: Copyright - Roles and Responsibilities of ISPs

Tekavvy Vs. Voltage and Effects on Political Discourse

»jkoblovsky.wordpress.com ··· scourse/

TraderOne
@teksavvy.com

TraderOne

Anon

Just waiting to see what Teksavvy will do on next Monday. If Teksavvy rolls over, I will roll over to other company as well.
Arcturus
join:2008-04-18
London, ON

Arcturus to jkoblovsky

to jkoblovsky
If you have opinions/discussions in relation to this please keep it on this forum, and save your personal blog links for somewhere else maybe?
jkoblovsky
join:2011-09-27
Keswick, ON

2 edits

jkoblovsky

said by Arcturus:

If you have opinions/discussions in relation to this please keep it on this forum, and save your personal blog links for somewhere else maybe?

I'm linking to my personal blog so that I don't fill threads up with my opinions, and it's a lot easier to format those opinions (which are multimedia) in blog form. Those interested in my opinions can click on the links I provide. Those who are not, are not forced to scroll down lengthy posts and are forced to load up multimedia links while doing so. When I do post both the post and link, it's forum edicate to link back to the source article.

Just trying to be forum friendly, however what I'm commenting on is not just for TSI customers, which is why they are blog posts as well. Copyright and copyright trolling is a national and international topic. And I will continue to post my oppionions on both this forum and my blog.

lleader
join:2011-01-01
Mississauga, ON

lleader

said by jkoblovsky:

it's forum edicate to link back to the source article.

Umm, maybe "etiquette" ? If you aspire to be a wordsmith, get the right ones in your arsenal.