uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lex Luthor
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Hicksville, NY
kudos:3

Showtime Free Preview 1/11-1/13

Over in this slickdeals.net thread, it states that we'll be getting a Showtime free preview this weekend.
»slickdeals.net/f/5779722-Big-Sho···-TWC-etc

Can anyone confirm?

Looks like the rest of the networks listed in that thread are not free on Fios this weekend?

I recorded a bunch of stuff during the Epix preview last weekend, so this could be another nice opportunity to load up the DVR.

nowayout

join:2009-06-22
Allentown, PA

Yep. We're getting a lot of free previews this month.

»www.freepreview.tv/tag/verizon-fios

Epix, Showtime, Disney Family Movies, ESPN Full Court, NBA League Pass

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to Lex Luthor

Showtime is pretty bad in terms of movie selection. The season premiere of Shameless is this Sunday. Great show.

Greg2600

join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ
reply to Lex Luthor

Showtime doesn't get many new blockbusters, but it has without question the best selection of independent and documentary films. Which are usually far better views than the typically comic bookers.
And yes their series are now the best on premium cable.

FIOS4cable

join:2009-05-08
NYC
reply to Lex Luthor

I already posted all the Free Preview for this month.

Scroll down and you could see all the Free Preview

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
reply to Mac973

said by Mac973:

Showtime is pretty bad in terms of movie selection. The season premiere of Shameless is this Sunday. Great show.

Depends what type of movies one is looking for. ATM they have 3 of the Best Picture nominees for the 2012 Oscars (The Help, War Horse and in a month The Artist).

dmodert66

join:2007-04-02
Ontario, CA
reply to Mac973

said by Mac973:

Yeah, I subscribe for the original programming. Homeland is awesome as well. One of my favorite shows on TV.

Jamesbobo

@verizon.net
reply to Mac973

Since it's a free preview weekend, Shotime is putting its best foot forward, movie wise. Friday is the premier of The Iron Lady and Saturday they're showing The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I.

WayneF

join:2006-05-12
Plano, TX
reply to Lex Luthor

This alleged free preview weekend of Starz or HBO is not working for me? Still locked out. I already get Showtime, so don't know about it.

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
kudos:2

This is a free weekend of Showtime, not Starz or HBO.