Search similar:

uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

Don't care anymore

We already have a service here in WV, its called HughesNet by Satellite and its working just grand.. So if everyone would hock up to the satellite world we can all skip this and start depending on satellite. Also, we dont have to be reminded over and over that broadband internet here in our state sucks, yes that we already know thats cause we should just go with satellite end of story.
mlcarson
join:2001-09-20
Santa Maria, CA

mlcarson

You're the first person that I ever heard tout satellite as a viable alternative to broadband internet.

CoolMan
join:2008-01-07
Maryville, TN
ARRIS BGW210-700
Netgear R7000

CoolMan

said by mlcarson:

You're the first person that I ever heard tout satellite as a viable alternative to broadband internet.

I think he is being sarcastic, just look at his review he gave HugesNet.

»Review of HughesNet by diablo18926

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

Actually I am not being sarcastic, and that review i did a long time ago, it was when Hughes was only providing us 170kb/s but now we upgraded and now getting over 1mb/s I don't see broadband coming through my area in a million years or if our governor had a bunch of money now to do it, its not going to happen today, not this year or next, in fact it will never happen and all of us in my neighborhood know it. I was told that we will get high speed connection last year in spring, the guy said 9 months (roughly) so we waited and still nothing.. We call and call but we get the same answer again and again, your area dont support or capabilities, bye.