uniqs

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to mettachain

to mettachain

Re: Auction House bleeting

said by mettachain:

Kudos to you on brokering relationships to sell items in bulk.

That was Xcal. I'm the one who has never had more than $16k or so to his name I'm no better off than the OP on this topic. Well maybe a little bit better, which was actualy due to your suggestions on ways to make gold over the break. Now I'm using auctioneer again and have the sites like wowuction as favorites and generally check them before posting. And hey, just sold my first item over $1k a few days ago. A royal satchel for $7k (which was the suggested wowuction price for my realm). So look at me, out of diapers and into toddler pants.
said by mettachain:

So the TLDR portion: In WoW there are many facets to the game. PvE progression, PvP progression, material farming, tradeskill maximizing, and Auction House. The AH is not a small part of the game. It is in fact, a very large aspect of it.

Fair point. Since I had my blinders on to it, I had never given it consideration (until you recently educhamatated me).

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

My apologies Carpie, I was reading posts rather fast on this topic. I get flustered when someone doesn't seem to understand that being broke in WoW is crime and they must be informed of some ways to stay on top.

I rolled your post and Xcal's into one, so once again, sorry for that.

I'm glad that my suggestions to help you make some funds has paid off for you.

Anyone else reading this and jotting down notes remember this:

The only time Success happens before Work is in the dictionary...