uniqs
share rss forum feed

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

YES! Virtual console games will work on the wii u gamepad

»www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a···sed.html

Virtual console games will be playable on the gamepad soon! Hopefully wii games too.

I'd prefer skyward sword on the wii gamepad versus it looking super ugly on tv...

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ

Well, for what it's worth, there are dedicated scaler boxes available that can handle inputs for different consoles and with varying degrees of success. Some of them are even capable of reference-quality graphics with near-to-no added input lag added.

They'll cost a pretty penny, but are a must if you have an older console and want to enjoy it proper on a new, high-end TV.
--
Because, f*ck Sony

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state

Scaler box... it would be better to just emulate skyward sword on the pc if I wanted that.

Dolphin emulator is really nice.

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ

Then again, the scaler box (depending on what kind you get for what sources) can let you play on the real system, and have a more "authentic" tone to it than it being emulated.

Considering how long it took me to find a single PS1 emulator for PC that was at least reliable, without trying to sort through the myriad of plug-ins like the PS2 emulators all still are, I don't have a lot of hope for alleged emulators for more modern consoles.
--
Because, f*ck Sony