uniqs

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm to elray

ISP Employee

to elray

Re: [ADSL2] Fusion Service, Los Angeles, Verizon CO's?

Hi elray,

The announcement hasn't been "formally" made yet, but we will be offering "DSL Extreme Fusion Broadband +Phone" service in the greater Los Angeles and Sacramento areas. The service will be available to our existing customers early next week and new customers within the next two weeks. The service will be available in select AT&T central offices. There won't initially be coverage in Verizon areas but we are discussing building out in those areas down the line.

We are of course very excited out this new product. A formal announcement with details around availability and pricing will be coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
George

dslx_nick
ISP Employee
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_nick

ISP Employee

Aw, man. First Sonic and then George get to make the announcement... why you all gotta be stealing my thunder?!

Hehe, I kid.

But seriously, this Fusion service has been looking pretty sweet. I live in an Verizon-coverage area or I'd jump all over it myself... if/when we expand coverage to my area I certainly plan on it.
elray
join:2000-12-16
Santa Monica, CA

elray to dslx_gm

to dslx_gm
said by dslx_gm:

Hi elray,

The announcement hasn't been "formally" made yet, but we will be offering "DSL Extreme Fusion Broadband +Phone" service in the greater Los Angeles and Sacramento areas. The service will be available to our existing customers early next week and new customers within the next two weeks. The service will be available in select AT&T central offices. There won't initially be coverage in Verizon areas but we are discussing building out in those areas down the line.

We are of course very excited out this new product. A formal announcement with details around availability and pricing will be coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
George

I don't know what flexibility you enjoy with the product.

But if possible, please consider a "Naked" ("Less Phone") offering, as well as a 2-pair bonded service, and allow us to provide our own modem - or if you're standardizing on one model like Sonic, buy out the "rental" fee.

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm

ISP Employee

said by elray:

I don't know what flexibility you enjoy with the product.

But if possible, please consider a "Naked" ("Less Phone") offering, as well as a 2-pair bonded service, and allow us to provide our own modem - or if you're standardizing on one model like Sonic, buy out the "rental" fee.

The way in which the product is offered it does require the bundle of Broadband and phone service. The rest of the details around the product offering will come with the formal announcement.

Wapcaplet
join:2005-03-31
Pasadena, CA

Wapcaplet to dslx_gm

to dslx_gm
said by dslx_gm:

The service will be available to our existing customers early next week and new customers within the next two weeks.

George,

How will current customers be notified when we can sign up this week? Should we keep checking the "Modify your Internet" link on our account page? The prequalify link at Sonic says I should be eligible for Fusion. Thanks!