Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to Mark777

Premium Member

to Mark777

Re: [DSL] Teksavvy Stinks

Hey Mark,

Looking at your account, I see that you and JonF had worked hard on this and the last thing done was to open a ticket.

I checked and the ticket was closed out stating there was no access to your prem.

I'd like to try again to get this issue resolved for you once and for all... Are you available for a chat? I can have someone give you a call to see when your available for a reschedule... If not, you can always post your availability here and I can just reschedule it for you.

Just let me know... We haven't given up on you.

Thanks,

Andre

Mark777
@teksavvy.com

Mark777

Anon

Nobody contacted me, by any means, for access to my premises and 5 people were at home and nobody heard anyone knock on my door. Andre or Jon you are welcome to call me again. According to the Bell "survey" people a remote test was done on my line a everything is just fine, nothing was changed by bell.

As I said before, I'vejumped through all the hoops -- changed multiple modems,routers and wiring multiple times, -- had wiring in my home tested by an independent technician and it's fine, but I still get O.16 downspeeds where I should have 6meg. THis has gone on for months.

apvm
join:2003-02-14
London, ON

apvm

How come you are still with them, if I were you I would switch to another ISP already. just curious.
Expand your moderator at work