united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

Helmlock Grove: Netflix only

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· youtu.be

Hits April 2013.

Lillehammer gets a season 2.

»www.usatoday.com/story/l ··· 1816835/
Arrested Development, the new episodes, hit Netflix in March 2013. 13 episodes.

I was browsing Crackle a few days ago, and saw they also have original content. Though the quality is nearly non-existant, and the length of an episode is normally under 15 minutes.
I think it's interesting that these two services are trying to provide original content, vs what Hulu does.

RockCake
Premium Member
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

RockCake

Premium Member

I tried watching Arrested Development and I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. I just couldn't get into it.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

I thought Arrested Development was lame at first, but got pretty hooked on it afterwards. It's one of the better comedies I had seen in a while.

Also glad that Lillyhammer finally has a date. I enjoyed the first season a lot and really want to see the second.

The rest also look well cast and interesting so far, so I'll definitely be watching all the Netflix originals. And hope they'll keep on picking up other great shows that were cancelled, especially sci-fi ones. (Mainly looking at Firefly here! But even picking up Stargate U to finish it, or the newer BSG would be awesome as well.)

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
Looks pretty cool, thanks for the heads up!

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
Farscape, Farscape, farscape... lol.

Or a Above and Beyond movie.. where you use the actors current ages and they "look back" at the war and how it end.