spc
uniqs

lugnut
@communications.com

lugnut to koira

Anon

to koira

Re: Nova Scotia Court Awards Max Possible Award

Nonetheless, anyone unmarried in today's situation who indulges in unprotected sex is a moron to begin with. If she was stupid enough to be persuaded by her boyfriend to have sex without a condom then she got exactly what she deserved.

Besides, herpes is transmissible by anything from a dirty drinking glass to a warmly used toilet seat. Seriously I dunno why they even classify it as an STD. Back when I was a kid we just called em cold sores and nobody ever thought of it as an STD.

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

LazMan

Premium Member

That's hsv-1... Hsv-2 is genital herpes, comsidered an std.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira to lugnut

Premium Member

to lugnut
Well herpes its nothing new is it ? unprotected sex say 40 years ago maybe was a little less risky in terms of STD , then AIDs came along.

I remember having cold sores as a young kid way before any serious action with females, but all it takes is a kiss and bingo you got it.
koira

koira to LazMan

Premium Member

to LazMan
said by LazMan:

That's hsv-1... Hsv-2 is genital herpes, comsidered an std.

ah so one is up here an the other down there eh

lugnut
@communications.com

lugnut to LazMan

Anon

to LazMan
Frankly there's a whole lot of confusion still out there today when it comes to herpes.

There's Herpes Simplex, Zoster Herpes, Shingles, Genital Herpes and good old fashioned Chicken Pox.

They're all caused by the same virus, yet somehow everything except shingles and chicken pox gets labeled an STD.

I've had chicken pox as a kid, herpes simplex as an adult and will probably end up with a case of shingles someday if the odds are correct.

Then again in the 70's nobody ever heard of "herpes."

All I know is that nowadays if you don't wrap it up like an egg salad sandwich you stand a good chance of dying of HIV.

Frankly I just find it easier and safer to stay put and surf internet pron these days
Curtis3
join:2013-03-19
Dartmouth, NS

1 edit

Curtis3 to lugnut

to lugnut
you clearly know nothing about the std,,you cant get it from a towel or seat,,also its been linked to memory loss and brain damage and makes it easy to aquire hiv/aids also causes constant problems in the pernerium ,Prostate and balls causing you to become sterile it hides in the central nervous system,so tell me again how its not a serious condition,and can only be passed on through skin contact when the virus is active,,