MxxCon
join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY
ARRIS TM822
Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I

MxxCon to Bones13

to Bones13

Re: [Internet] [OOL] Problem with xbox live for about 4 months

Do you have this problem in all games or only in some specific ones?
Do you talk only with a few of your friends or do you experience this problem with anybody you talk to?
Have you tried talking your console to your friends or somewhere else where you can connect it online and see if you still experience these problems?
Are you experiencing this problem 24/7 or only during peak usage time?
When your friends used their consoles, did they somehow login into their xbox account or did you use your account?

And be truthful. Making your problem sound worse than it is can mislead in troubleshooting where the issue is.

Bones13
@optonline.net

1 recommendation

Bones13

Anon

1. Yes, i really only play two games which are Call of Duty and Nhl 13. Nhl 13 is on the EA servers and Call of Duty is over xbox servers. I seem the experience more so lag over the Ea then the xbox servers, but there is still enough over xbox servers me make my experience not very enjoyable.

2. Anybody, i've tried party chat or game chats depending on the game.

3.No, i've never brought my console to their house within the period of my problem happening. It's been to their houses and my grandparents before i started having problems and worked fine.

4.This is the sort of tricky part, i would say about 90% of the time yes, i experience problems, but out of the blue i sometimes get a fairly problem less experience. It's not to the point where its running clear again, but i'd say its on the scale of more playable. As for when this happens, i can't really say it happens at certain times in particular. More of an almost random type thing.

5.When the two of them came, the both sighed into their profiles. While on the topic of profiles, one of the xbox reps had me do a few things with my profile. 1 being going onto it from my computer and updating all my information. He said that an xbox profile is like a key, if part of the key is broken, it you're gonna have problems opening the door. I've also deleted my profile and re-downloaded it a few times.

6.I use turtle beach x12s, so they are wired into my xbox via USB and the Red and White component cables into the back of my T.V. Not quite sure it's a mic issue because when i do get that random 10# spur of somewhat better connection, all voice/chat problems go 100% away but the delayed gameplay still stays.