how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

vinu

@airtel.in

[Help Me] natting in d link di-lb604

hi all

I have a requirement to access the client pc through citrix remote desktop. i have provided with the source and destination ip addresses from the client.

i wanted to configure that on my router. but i didn't find any NAT settings on my router other than port natting. can any one help me with this?

please reply asap.

BimmerE38FN

join:2002-09-15
Boise, ID
kudos:1
Reviews:
·CableOne

You might see if there is any custom options for using Firewall or maybe port forwarding?

This router is and older model which might not support such customization of NAT'g.

This model has been phased out and no longer supported.

I would recommend getting into a newer model router if you can't get this to work with the DI.

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to vinu

I retired my DI-LB604 about 5 years ago, so I could not connect to it to get a screen shot, but I think that the screen shot below taken from the on-line emulator at »support.dlink.com/emulators/dilb···zard.htm will show you where to find the Virtual Server setup page to do what you want to do.

If you are looking for a specific menu selection for Citrix, you won't find it, but you can create your own Citrix Virtual Server entry and manually enter the proper ports to be forwarded yourself.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.