spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

CHB

@verizon.net

Looking for a Comparison of the Actiontec Routers

Is there a table or posting listing the various Actiontec routers and their respective differences? I'm asking because I'm considering buying a used one off of eBay but I'm not sure about the differences between a rev. D, rev. F, etc. Thanks.

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:32
said by CHB :

Is there a table or posting listing the various Actiontec routers and their respective differences?

»Verizon Online FiOS FAQ »What is the difference between various FIOS routers
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

claibourne

join:2011-07-04
Garland, TX

1 edit
I should probably send you an updated copy. I think nycdave recently mentioned that the Rev I is also dual-core.

Also, the table only includes Actiontecs Rev E and later. I no longer have any old A, C or D Actiontecs to look at, so if someone else wants to "fill in the blanks" for those, I can add them to the spreadsheet. I think they were Intel IXP-based, but I don't know about the RAM, Flash, or wireless radio chipset.

Edit: The link for the Rev I MoCA certification is still broken. It's on the list, but "object not found' if you click on the link.

claibourne

join:2011-07-04
Garland, TX
downloadfios-router-···xlsx.zip 9,694 bytes
FiOS Router Specs
Here's an updated table. Since I don't have an A, C or D, I got some of the updated info from other sites, esp. dd-wrt.com and wikidevi.com. The NAT table sizes are from the FAQ on this site. Should be reasonably accurate.

bemis

join:2008-07-18
Reading, MA
just wanted to stop in and say thanks! for the comparison chart