how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rpgglitchy

@193.190.154.x

VPN connection to virtual servers

Hello!

I am having some issues setting up a VPN network between local machines and virtual machines that reside on a blade.

Our setup is a three leg perimeter inside the blade, controlled by forefront. On the orange, we have a gitserver. Our goal is to push to this server from outside on any local machine.

What have I done already? I made a vpn access policy on forefront, I added a network rule from external to perimeter and internal. Enabled VPN client access to the global groups in my active directory. Made the certificate through the IIS on the forefront server. Installed this certificate in the root certificates on my local machine. Created a network through network and sharing center on my local machine, that contacts the forefront server's name.

Now I do not know what I am missing, but I just cannot seem to login to any of the users. Using following method; domain\administrator
password-of-administrator

I get the error that username and password are incorrect or the authentication protocol is not permitted on the server.

I hope someone can give me a solution ^^

Thx in advance!
Grts, Rpgglitchy

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:18

Diagram of your layout would be helpful in visualizing what you have setup.

Otherwise, based on the error message, I'd go back to whatever is doing your AAA and seeing whether authentication
and authorization is even happening or not.

Regards