Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sikk
Yawn
Premium
join:2002-05-29
reply to Savious

Re: I 'member when....

Ohhh! How about keeping a guy out of combat to rez during boss fights?

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
reply to Savious
And who can forget the damned plague Bliz let loose and then they couldn't control it. Log in, instant dead, rez, instant dead, rinse repeat.

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA
said by kingdome74:

And who can forget the damned plague Bliz let loose and then they couldn't control it. Log in, instant dead, rez, instant dead, rinse repeat.

That was from Zul-Gurub if I remember. Blood Plaque or something was from the last boss. Someone got inflicted and hearthed back to Org and let the fun begin!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· vzcLivug

Or how about when Kazak sacked Stormwind!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· VWJdE01M

I also miss collecting "tanking" gear on my mage and tanking casters with spellsteal.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
said by Watermasta:

That was from Zul-Gurub if I remember. Blood Plaque or something was from the last boss. Someone got inflicted and hearthed back to Org and let the fun begin!

Hakkar's plague was spread from a unknown glitch at the time that allowed a hunter's pet that was afflicted to the plague,during the Hakkar fight in ZG, to carry it out to the world when the player zoned out.

So, yet another thing you can blame on hunters....

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
I 'member when Hunters got blamed for everything.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
said by I AM:

I 'member when Huntards got blamed for everything.

fTfY...

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
said by TheThing:

said by I AM:

Huntards still get blamed for everything.

fTfY...

Fixed that for you, again.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
reply to Savious
wait... wait...

I remember when Orgrimmar used to have 100s of players corpses liEing around..

WTF was that all about?

I remember when gold farmers used to advertise their gold sites in Org using 50 warlocks floating in mid air to spell out their website... how the F did they do that?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
said by TheThing:

wait... wait...

I remember when Orgrimmar used to have 100s of players corpses liEing around..

WTF was that all about?

I remember when gold farmers used to advertise their gold sites in Org using 50 warlocks floating in mid air to spell out their website... how the F did they do that?

That was the awesome huhs?!?!?! I remember having awesome convos with them in broken english.

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to Savious
I 'member when Rogue's we're purposely broke by Ghostcrawler. When some replied to him about if it will ever be fixed and he stated "If we fixed rogues, they would just kill everyone." Me thinks GC got camped by rogues lol.

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to Savious
Anyone else remember when you could mind control the quartermaster outside the Alliance entrance to Alterac Valley?

He was a lvl 60 elite with a thrash ability (multiple hits in 1 ability) that could literally global most people.

Didn't hurt that since he was the quartermaster there were frequently people lined up shopping from him. Bad day when the vendor you're at turns on you and 1 shots you.
--
Eumaeus, Guardian/Balance Druid
GM - Lux ex Tenebris - Sargeras | Alliance
[6/6] MSV [5/6] HoF

Wishflthinkn

join:2011-01-27
Bruceton Mills, WV
reply to Savious
Jus another day at your local walmart
I remember running in the barrens, and running, and running. I think I had the skinnest tauren in the game. Was crazy to have such a huge zone so necessary to toons that could not buy or ride mounts yet. Alas, the good ol bad days.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
said by Wishflthinkn:

Jus another day at your local walmart
I remember running in the barrens, and running, and running. I think I had the skinnest tauren in the game. Was crazy to have such a huge zone so necessary to toons that could not buy or ride mounts yet. Alas, the good ol bad days.

This is the reason Horde > Alliance.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Wishflthinkn
said by Wishflthinkn:

I remember running in the barrens, and running, and running. I think I had the skinnest tauren in the game.

remember when Taurens didnt have a mount, they got something called "Plainstriding"...something like that, similar to Worgen ability.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
Moo.

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA
said by mettachain:

Moo.

I am happy now...