uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to TheThing

to TheThing

Re: What do you look like?

At least the "female" in this picture has "the goods" low enough to see the entire picture. I, myself, am sick and tired of women with breasts where they're supposed to be messing up the graphics on T-shirts so you can clearly see the picture.

People wear shirts to advertise their likes and when normal boobs are involved, the message that the wearer is trying to get across is muddied by obnoxious mountains and contours.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Man, it took me way to long to get that, but when I did, I lolz.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

At least the "female" in this picture has "the goods" low enough to see the entire picture. I, myself, am sick and tired of women with breasts where they're supposed to be messing up the graphics on T-shirts so you can clearly see the picture.

People wear shirts to advertise their likes and when normal boobs are involved, the message that the wearer is trying to get across is muddied by obnoxious mountains and contours.

I was grimacing the entire time reading this because I thought you were talking about picture #1...

"Oohhh... that's too mean.... Wait, haha nevermind he's talking about that picture!"