MVM
join:2001-08-11
Warwick, RI

birdfeedr to serge87

MVM

to serge87

Re: Increased my internet plan to 50/25...and now it's worse

said by serge87:

try my backed up settings using Speedguide's TCP optimizer. As soon as I reverted to my pre-VZ optimizer settings the line jumped to the full 155/70.

Is Speedguide's optimizer set up for Win7's autotune? I haven't checked recently. VZ's optimizer says it is compatible, so I tried it and it worked first time. Then again, we're on 25/25.
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

said by birdfeedr:

said by serge87:

try my backed up settings using Speedguide's TCP optimizer. As soon as I reverted to my pre-VZ optimizer settings the line jumped to the full 155/70.

Is Speedguide's optimizer set up for Win7's autotune? I haven't checked recently. VZ's optimizer says it is compatible, so I tried it and it worked first time. Then again, we're on 25/25.

There is an option to adjust that(5 possible settings from disabled to experimental) and all the other global TCP settings as seen by running "netsh int tcp show global" in a command window.
dtitzer
join:2006-11-08
Glen Burnie, MD

dtitzer

I'll need to check this. I think I had issues and have it currently set to be disabled. Normal was giving me problems. Will try restricted and highlyrestricted.