uniqs
ilianame
join:2002-06-05
Burnaby, BC

ilianame to fan13027

to fan13027

Re: [ALL] (RANT) A Comedy Of Errors But I'm Not Laughing

My advise:

Formulate what it is you think Shaw owes you, write it down in two-three sentences, send it to shaw_alex, then to BBB 7 days after if no corrective action was achieved.

Also, authorizing any company for direct withdrawal (unless required as with ICBC) is a bad proposition, since you put your money at a mercy of a computer system, designed by people, maintained by people, updated by people and running on automation. There's no technical reason why such system could not drain your account of thousands of dollars in error, and you will be the one stuck trying to bring it all back.
Even if the error is proved and ultimately corrected, you'll end up waiting for 30 days at a time for anything to happen - and you'll have no money in the account.

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

And any other legitimate charges bouncing in that time (speaking from experience).

But yes, try Shaw_Alex here, send him a private message with details, account number, address and other details.

He should be able to sort most of it out?

Shaw_Alex
Official Shaw Rep
join:2010-12-16

Shaw_Alex

The whole situation is very confusing (our end, not yours), but if you send me a private message with the account number I will be able to sort things out.

fan13027
join:2008-10-26
Kelowna, BC

fan13027

Thanks all! Mostly I just needed to rant

Alex the account # was sent by private message.

At this point, I don't believe we are out financially except for the final $20 reconnect fee on the Internet service.

But it's just VERY frustrating when twice I ask them not to stop Internet service before the 19th of January and twice they go ahead and do it anyway.