MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to mozerd

Re: Why Do you stay?

said by mozerd:

Its not a free market --- its a regulated marked primarily and the regulators [CRTC, etc.] are heavily influenced by nationalists [leftists] who believe they have the best interests of Canadians and the content Canadians are exposed too.

Bzzt. Wrong answer.
The CRTC & government are mostly influenced by their mostly right-wing corporate masters.

Charlie Wilson, CEO of GM in the 1950's famously once said, "What's good for General Motors is good for America."

You cn change the names to those of any of ROBELLUS, VIDEOTRON, SHAW, and their respective CEO's and change the country to 'Canada' and you'll have the scenario just about right.

dabonz

join:2012-05-17
Ottawa, ON

I like Rogers but sometimes they piss me off lol especially when they decided to up the price from $50 to $100 for over data allowance

you know you can get a bizness account for $154.00 I think for unlimited data download but the line aint that fast i think its 12mpbs
download.

My question is why cant they offer that to a residential account ?
you know the Extreme and up like I'm willing to pay some coin for that

Now I discipline myself for data allowance but 250 GB is peanuts
on The Fiber optic is 500 GB that's is a bit more reasonable.

That's just my thoughts on this matter

Regards
dabonz

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

said by dabonz:

I like Rogers but sometimes they piss me off lol especially when they decided to up the price from $50 to $100 for over data allowance

you know you can get a bizness account for $154.00 I think for unlimited data download but the line aint that fast i think its 12mpbs
download.

My question is why cant they offer that to a residential account ?
you know the Extreme and up like I'm willing to pay some coin for that

Register "Dabonz" as a sole proprietorship, or as a L.P. and then get business service.