icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
reply to nascar

Re: MSG+2 HD

Verizon responded:
Crystal_VZ on 01-10-2013 02:56 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Yes! NHL is back! I see why you want this channel added. I will submit your request to the FiOS programming team.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by icemannyr1:

Verizon responded:
Crystal_VZ on 01-10-2013 02:56 PM
Status changed to: Acknowledged

I know her; She works for CardHolder Services with Rachel (LOL)
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

Webcobbler

@verizon.net

So seriously, does anyone really think that we will get this channel soon? or even at all?

And if VZ acquired the channel at the time of debuting the MSG channels, why not put this channel into the lineup as well.

BTW, we do not need cardholder people acknowledging that we want a channel. We need real people that deal directly with the people that put the channels into the guide.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

said by Webcobbler :

So seriously, does anyone really think that we will get this channel soon? or even at all?

I've learned one thing, having been browsing these forums for the last few years, and that is do not believe anything unless NYCDAVE has answered the question. That guy is right 100% of the time when it comes to FIOS questions as he works for them.

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

said by bohratom:

said by Webcobbler :

I've learned one thing, having been browsing these forums for the last few years, and that is do not believe anything unless NYCDAVE has answered the question. That guy is right 100% of the time when it comes to FIOS questions as he works for them.

Actually he did answer this question when we first got the other three channels. He said we would get the fourth, but I don't remember when he said. I thought it was by the end of 2012, but I'm not certain.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to bohratom

I never knew or at least remember that he works for FiOS. Thats pretty damn cool. I truly wish I worked for FiOS.

Anyway, that is good that he did say that we would get the MSG+2 HD channel, but when is still a mystery.

Since NYCDAVE did say this, given you say whom he works for...Can we be certain that we Will get this channel? Or are we all hoping to much? Like wishing for H2 HD, DiY HD, or whatever channel personally we all want.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1

said by Webcobbler :

I truly wish I worked for FiOS.

LOL.. Be careful what you wish for.
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".