uniqs

alkizmo
join:2007-06-25
Pierrefonds, QC

alkizmo to makaze

to makaze

Re: USB Charger Receptacle

said by makaze:

I'm gonna be installing 2 of these in my bedroom soon, no more hunting for a usb to ac adapter, just the cables when charging my phones.

You'll be hunting the cables then

I just buy a bunch of USB chargers with an equal number of cables and leave them in key locations. It's less permanent if I change my habits.
ke4pym
Premium Member
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC

ke4pym

Premium Member

said by alkizmo:

said by makaze:

I'm gonna be installing 2 of these in my bedroom soon, no more hunting for a usb to ac adapter, just the cables when charging my phones.

I just buy a bunch of USB chargers with an equal number of cables and leave them in key locations. It's less permanent if I change my habits.

This hasn't been an issue for me. I put a sticky zip tie on the back of the dresser to keep them from falling behind it.

Now, this is for cell phones only. I don't have any other USB based devices that need charging. Could see it as an issue if I had an iPad or some such. But I don't.
nocannothave
join:2006-10-14
Kennewick, WA

nocannothave to alkizmo

to alkizmo
said by alkizmo:

said by makaze:

Cables for every port. Done and done.