spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

calebjones

@windstream.net

Multiple VPNs - Zyxel USG50?

Hey.. I'm having a little trouble getting multiple tunnels to connect simultaneously.

Here's my setup:
I have a main office and 3 satellite locations. My Zyxel USG50 is at the main office and at each satellite I have a Zywall 2 plus.

Here's how I want it to work:
At the main office, I have a phone system that is connected to my network, at each satellite location, I have an ip phone looking for that sytem. I'd like to have all three locations connected simultaneously with all 3 iphones connected to the phone system at the main office.

I can successfully build a tunnel between the main office and each of the locations, but not simultaneously. When 2 of the locations VPN connections are enabled at the same time, it constantly connects, and disconnects alternating connections... Site 1 will connect for a few seconds while Site 2 is disconnected and then Site 2 will connect and Site 1 will disconnect.

Am I looking for something unrealistic?

Thanks for the help

Brano
I hate Vogons
Premium,MVM
join:2002-06-25
Burlington, ON
kudos:10

I've observed this issue with the current firmware. Next firmware should fix this. Register here, PM (message) me and I can point you the right direction.

JPedroT

join:2005-02-18
kudos:1

Seriously, thats shitty QA....