Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MxxCon

join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Bones13

Re: [Internet] [OOL] Problem with xbox live for about 4 months

What xbox rep said about your profile "broken key" is pretty bs. If some of that info is incomplete, it will either work just fine because that info is optional or it won't work at all because that info is mandatory.

It's possible that if you have a wrong country or state that maybe xbox live connects you to less optimal servers. But beyond that I don't know enough about xbox live's service to know if there's something behind the scenes that could affect how your account connects.

Consider signing up for »www.testmyisp.com/ If you are selected, they will send you a free router does pretty extensive network testing and monitoring and at any time you can see the results. Among those tests are network jitter and packetloss. If there are problems if your connection, this router will tell you.

Also consider trying some of the tools at »measurementlab.net/measurement-lab-tools
--
[Sig removed by Administrator: signature can not exceed 20GB]

Bones13

@optonline.net

Ok im really pissed off now.... I had friends over and we decided we where gonna goof around on chatroullete. This is that i get when we try and use it.

MxxCon

join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY

I don't know what you got, but if it's a penis, I'm not surprised.
--
[Sig removed by Administrator: signature can not exceed 20GB]

Bones13

@optonline.net

Oh, i guess it never posted, but here is what i got.

2013-01-11 23:27:54 - Connection with CR server has failed. Reconnecting. If this problem persists, make sure your setup allows connection to TCP ports 81 and 80.

This message came up about 5 times and we never had been let on...

jcondon

join:2000-05-27
Fishkill, NY

Port 81 for XBox Live? NHL2013 or COD?

I have never opened up 81 for Live or COD.