Search similar:

uniqs
namida12
join:2004-10-30
Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

namida12

I have capped my Internet payments

I turned off my TV Cable, and kept only the internet at $70. For that price my ISP provides 18m Down and 2.5m up service. My cousins in UK, pay $36 for my service speeds, and in Japan they pay $60 for 1 Gig service.

The demand is there in large numbers, but why would ISPs provide service when bundling price fixing has us locked into paying providers big money for what they provide mentality, so they can report large earnings. All cities should have a separate cable/fiber company, and any provider should be able to provide service, or build their own fiber delivery.

The corporate lobbyist that keep the elected officials flush with money, to manipulate the US consumer and keep that consumer under their heel, is the bane of a once free country.

Cable and DSL bundling is like the Oil Cartel and they price fix like there is no tomorrow. The justice department needs to destroy this cartel, I am surprised that Google is being allowed into a city that has such tight control over what their consumers are getting.

JR