Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Vinceruos_t

Premium Member

to Vinceruos_t

Re: Is wow dieing?

said by Vinceruos_t:

Wow as a whole is going as strong as ever and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

LOL. Yes it sure is. Like Jobbie said we'll see what happens to sub numbers after the annuals expire. Maybe they conjure up something new. Like pay for an annual pass and you get the new SC EXPANSION!!!!
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

IDK maybe its my personal persepctive with wow. My guild is going as strong as ever. We get consistant apps all the time and never have any problem filling our raid. Some people come and go but thats real life. IDK what you guys are experiancing with wow, but from my perspective its as strong as its ever been. Its different of course because a lot of changes have been made, mostly for the good. But still going strong and I'm having a blast this expac. But yea have fun with GW2. I heard it has a great endgame.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by Vinceruos_t:

But yea have fun with GW2. I heard it has a great endgame.

Actually endgame is pretty fun.

There will always be hardcore players of any game. But a dying game is a dying game. Servers are becoming empty and everyone is moving servers. Blizzard won't admit it. I don't hate WoW. I don't hate Apple. I just dislike how people blindly follow it religiously.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Vinceruos_t

to Vinceruos_t
I always enjoy reading your general flourishing point of view of the WoW community based upon your pin point footprint and experiences Vinceruos. Your insights have given me a newfound interest in the game. I've heard WoW has a great endgame too

BG5150
join:2008-08-14
New York, NY

BG5150 to I AM

to I AM
said by I AM:

Servers are becoming empty and everyone is moving servers.

If people are moving servers, it doesn't mean the game is dying (or dieing or dyeing), it's just that the population is just consolidating.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by BG5150:

said by I AM:

Servers are becoming empty and everyone is moving servers.

If people are moving servers, it doesn't mean the game is dying (or dieing or dyeing), it's just that the population is just consolidating.

Yeah just like CRZ was for players to get to enjoy a world that doesn't feel empty.
/sarcasm

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM to BG5150

Premium Member

to BG5150
The game is declining in numbers. Or dying, dieing, dyeing. People it is DYING. Not..Dieing, dyeing.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone

Premium Member

said by I AM:

The game is declining in numbers. Or dying, dieing, dyeing. People it is DYING. Not..Dieing, dyeing.

What the OP meant to say is that WoW is getting more deader.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

How can the game be deader when it is more funner?

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

said by I AM:

How can the game be deader when it is more funnier?

/fixed

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by Skittles:

said by I AM:

How can the game be deader when it is more funnier?

/fixed

Well played sir.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

/bow