join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76 to ITALIAN926

to ITALIAN926

Re: Is this some kind of joke?

It may be slightly problematic, but not as much as you think.
With the crazy pricing structures and promotional plans, tv doesn't cost much more when compared to only subscribing to internet service. It's only $30 more for me to get the full triple play with a whole home dvr and a hd box.

I have their phone service mostly because if you downgrade to the double play and forget phone, it actually costs $10 more because I lose all of my dvr and box savings. their plans are designed to make you get the triple play and if you get internet only your suffering with a much less convenient tv watching experience compared to piracy and their still getting most of the money as internet by itself is extremely expensive as a stand alone product.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926

Promotions are temporary. What % of cable TV customers do you believe are in promotions? They make their money when promotions are up.

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

None of the smart ones lol (just joking), I switch back and forth, or threaten to and get another promotion every time my promotion is up If you don't have alternatives to threaten to leave for it's a different story.

But you have a point most tv subscribers probably are not on a promotion.