uniqs
share rss forum feed

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto
reply to donoreo

Re: This just in: Non-Canadian call centres ignore Canadian laws

said by donoreo:

If the CBC had any balls, they will go after the duct cleaning companies that are using these call centres and expose them. After the abuse people would give them, it would stop

lol. so true. Add National home service and and other Water Heater and furnace guys who just enter home without permission. And threaten you if not allowed to inspect furnace/heater. This is right in Toronto and nothing can be done about it even when the company know this is wrong. The you have future shop employees lying to you and selling the laptop $100 more than advertised price.
These things are clearly criminal but nothing can be done about this.
So how do you expect a company from some third world country to obey the laws.

read the CBC article and found the disgusting comments when asked about supervisor. But nothing you can do about. There are many prank calls where somebody was asked to break their window and all. What is done about that.

I have received these calls and some from India and Philippines.
The Bell centre from Philippines was nice to talk but called me so many times. So I had to threaten them if you dont stop calling I will some no nice words. And dont forget those Microsoft tech support calls. Anybody still getting that. Those are also from Pakistan I think.

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium
join:2004-04-13
Canada
kudos:1
said by loosedobbs:

lol. so true. Add National home service and and other Water Heater and furnace guys who just enter home without permission. And threaten you if not allowed to inspect furnace/heater. This is right in Toronto and nothing can be done about it even when the company know this is wrong.

it's called call the cops, report them for attempted break and enter.