share rss forum feed

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to me1212

Re: New benchmarks for th 8350 and 3570k/3770k. Weird results.

said by me1212:

I'd rather not go to reddit though, heck I'd rather do about anything than go there.

There is some really good, thorough information on Reddit, and there are a lot of knowledgeable enthusiasts and industry experts there as well (the GaPC sub pretty much requires you to be an expert--they love to ban the fanboys and the uninformed).

Once you unsub from the atheism and politics subs (why I originally created an account), the site becomes more bearable. netsec, technology, gamingPC, buildaPC, truegaming, pcgaming,overclocking, and pcgamingtechsupport are all worthwhile places to frequent.

Every subreddit is it's only little kingdom, so it's hard to dismiss the entire site out of hand.

They have some great PC building guides, as well.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
·WIND Mobile

1 recommendation

said by Krisnatharok:

Once you unsub from the atheism and politics subs (why I originally created an account), the site becomes more bearable.

What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of highly anonymized people talking about politics and atheism?
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

And cats.

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1

said by Krisnatharok:

And cats.

yes, definitely lots of cats

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to Krisnatharok

Yeah, but if I start going on a couple of my friends will star constantly linking me to pony subreddits.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to me1212

More feedback:

»www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/commen···what_he/

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO

He really does make some good points in his post. A higher ended amd system(mobo wise at least) going against a low end intel. Sure it may not be THAT much difference but eh I would say you should use components that are as comparable as possible when doing this stuff. not to mention how the 7870 and 670 preformed so similarly, and they couldn't replicate his results.