Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to bt

Re: Why Do you stay?

said by bt:

said by Epichappy:

Seriously I'm tired of people on extreme or express bitching about their caps, If you really cared about your internet speed would be the most important factor and you would be on ultimate.

That is hands down the dumbest comment in this thread.

I gotta agree with BT on the stupidity of that comment; I used to have extreme with TekSavvy and now I have express with Start and honestly the only thing that I miss is the 1Mbps upload, although I barely miss it and 512Kbps is suiting my needs just fine. The speed difference 28Mbps to 18Mbps isn't a big issue, just means that I need to wait longer for downloads to complete.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

1 edit

said by JCohen:

I gotta agree with BT on the stupidity of that comment; ......and honestly the only thing that I miss is the 1Mbps upload, although I barely miss it and 512Kbps is suiting my needs just fine. The speed difference 28Mbps to 18Mbps isn't a big issue, just means that I need to wait longer for downloads to complete.

Well, to me this is just the most Retarded comment I've ever seen.

LOL, just kidding although I do disagree with it.

BOTTOM LINE, THIS IS WHAT WE GET WHEN WE POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS.

This aint the schoolyard back home Dorothy.

It's the real world. People have a right to express themselves whether we agree with them or not............