uniqs

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

1 edit

ITALIAN926 to The Limit

to The Limit

Re: Is this some kind of joke?

quote:
Oh I see. No hard evidence just OMG THIS GUY I KNOW DOES THIS argument.

Burden of proof is on you. Try again.
WTF are you talking about? Pirating has caused the cable industry to lose about $50 a month (for basic) due to my UNCLE, and his lack of morals. What kind of evidence would you like, for me to turn him in and get a police report? ONE MAN out of MILLIONS COPYRIGHT INFRINGERS having an impact on the MSO's and entertainment industry. Have you even an ounce of common sense? Even if he was the ONLY ONE DOING IT, ITS STILL EVIDENCE OF LOST REVENUE.
Trencher
join:2007-02-12
Etobicoke, ON

Trencher

Did he raise his internet speed? I pirate all the time.. but I also spend about $3000 a year on video games and movies... I go to the movie theater often... I also have a TV provider... but as I say.. I pirate all the time...

ITALIAN926

ITALIAN926

Wow, I spend about $5000 a year in gasoline, thanks for telling me that logically I should be able to fill up and run off without paying; on occasion. I'll use your logic as my defense when I get caught.
gruntlord6
join:2010-06-10
Barrie, ON

gruntlord6

said by ITALIAN926:

Wow, I spend about $5000 a year in gasoline, thanks for telling me that logically I should be able to fill up and run off without paying; on occasion. I'll use your logic as my defense when I get caught.

None of that was related to the discussion. You are an idiot

ITALIAN926

ITALIAN926

Its absolutely related, and if you cant correlate the two scenarios , YOU are the idiot.