spc
uniqs
Austinloop
join:2001-08-19
Austin, TX

Austinloop to Duramax08

to Duramax08

Re: Am I the only one?

I recall several years ago we were on a trip and came upon some construction on the interstate that forced traffic down to one lane (inside lane). Some folks got in a hurry and started to pass us all on the median, however when it came time (because of equipment) to get back on the highway, all of us decided that they could wait, well the big surprise was the state trooper that was giving out tickets like candy to those on the median. He had at least 7 or 8 stopped and more coming to join.
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

I saw something like that in NJ once except instead of the median, people were getting on a long off-ramp then jumping back on the highway. There were 2 cops waiting for them as they crossed a double white line to get back on. They had to pull over and wait their turn to get their ticket. hahaha

Discourteous drivers are aggravating as hell when you are sitting in traffic... one of the few things I get mad about.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

1 edit

chip89

Premium Member

One time in Va the cops actually forced every one to get off and on the highway because of the work being done.