This is a sub-selection from Tuners

Hall
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH
kudos:2
reply to PapaMidnight

Re: Tuners

Technically, I believe one Hopper can support four Joeys. If Dish automatically gives people two of each, they're admitting a design shortcoming.

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5

But doesn't it really depend on the particular household's usage?

Hall
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH
kudos:2

How many questions does Dish have to ask when signing someone up ? If the customer makes a mistake in the info they give, they could regret it real quick. If they simply ask "how many TVs do you want connected?", they should cover the worst-case scenario of that many TVs needing unique viewing capabilities all the time.

PapaMidnight

join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD
reply to Hall

said by Hall:

Technically, I believe one Hopper can support four Joeys. If Dish automatically gives people two of each, they're admitting a design shortcoming.

It can, but as we know, there will be problems

PapaMidnight

Baltimore, MD
reply to Hall

said by Hall:

It can, but, as we know, there will be problems

PapaMidnight

Baltimore, MD
reply to Hall

said by Hall:

It can, but, as we know, there will be problems.

PapaMidnight

Baltimore, MD
reply to Hall

said by Hall:

It can, but, as we know, there will be usability problems.