All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to lugnut

to lugnut

Re: [Rant] I hate Future Shop! I hate Canada Post!

said by lugnut :

And while I'm still on the rag about Canada Post, I've been waiting three weeks for a set of insurance papers to arrive from a broker who gave me a better quote. Meanwhile several calls later and no results, my insurance expires in another 8 days.

I get them to email me a confirmation of coverage and print it. If I'm charged with fail to produce it should allow a due diligence defence in court.

lugnut
@communications.com

lugnut

Anon

said by peterboro:

said by lugnut :

And while I'm still on the rag about Canada Post, I've been waiting three weeks for a set of insurance papers to arrive from a broker who gave me a better quote. Meanwhile several calls later and no results, my insurance expires in another 8 days.

I get them to email me a confirmation of coverage and print it. If I'm charged with fail to produce it should allow a due diligence defence in court.

My plan is to phone them first thing Monday morning and have the forms and paperwork couriered to me (preferably at their expense) and then pay with Visa by phone, get a transaction confirmation number and two days later fax myself a Visa statement displaying the charge. That should indemnify me from any monkey business.