share rss forum feed

marti
Color outside the lines
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-14
Houston, TX
kudos:5

[Need Info] How to write to AT&T about lack of mobile phone cove

I need to find an address where I can write a letter to AT&T about the lack of mobile phone coverage when I am at home. My mobile phone is fine (many bars) when I leave my neighborhood, but not when at home.
--
Team Discovery

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:2

1 recommendation

Re: [Need Info] How to write to AT&T about lack of mobile phone

AT&T Inc.
208 S. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75202
210-821-4105

John Donovan
Senior Executive Vice President — AT&T Technology and Network Operations, AT&T Inc.

Ralph de la Vega
President and CEO, AT&T Mobility

Cathy M. Coughlin
Senior Executive Vice President
and Global Marketing Officer
AT&T Inc.

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to marti

said by marti:

I need to find an address where I can write a letter to AT&T about the lack of mobile phone coverage when I am at home. My mobile phone is fine (many bars) when I leave my neighborhood, but not when at home.

I wish you luck in getting a response from AT&T (other than a canned we don't guarantee coverage reply).

I have the same problem, and I solved it with a cell phone repeater/booster from zBoost.

Here is an image showing a generic installation and some photos showing my installation:

Generic zBoost installation

The zBoost repeater in a central hallway

External mast mounted antenna on patio

Of course, you would have to have a good line of sight location for the external antenna to get a usable signal for this to work. Lacking that, if you have reliable broadband service, AT&T's 3G MicroCell might work for you.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

marti
Color outside the lines
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-14
Houston, TX
kudos:5
reply to marti

Thanks for responses!