uniqs
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87 to Trencher

to Trencher

Re: Is this some kind of joke?

said by Trencher:

Facts tend to lean in my favor... Us "pirates" spend more money in the entertainment/digital industry then those who don't.

QFT!

I know he probably won't respond to this post but here's some good reading:

Dear RIAA: Pirates Buy More. Full Stop. Deal With It.

Another Day, Another Study That Says 'Pirates' Are The Best Customers... This Time From HADOPI

Music pirates spend more on music than their legal, law-abiding brethren

Go Figure: UK movie pirates spend more at the box office than non-pirates

Interesting how that works out
serge87

serge87

said by ITALIAN926:

quote:
QFT!

I know he probably won't respond to this post but here's some good reading:

The whole "pirates spend more" BS is hillarious. I have like 2000 DVD's and CD's in my collections, if I was like YOU, Id have a tiny percentage of them, if any at all. If the RIAA and MPAA thew in the towel, and all copyright laws were reversed, you make it sound as if this would increase their profits ! lol omg.

I know for the sake of morals, when pirates download an entire Season of Dexter, and like it, they then go out and buy the real thing, not burn their own copy, right? LOL. Not that "liking it" has anything in the world to do with it.

The most Righteous breed of humans in this world are Copyright Infringers, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm not sure where you're getting these conclusions from. I don't watch TV and any movies I want to see(very rarely, hollywood = narcissistic garbage) I go see in theaters, just a couple times a year. My 300Mbps FIOS connection is 99% full 24/7/365, 100% legally so even if I had a reason to download something illegally I wouldn't have enough bandwidth left over LOL.

Try again?
Trencher
join:2007-02-12
Etobicoke, ON

Trencher to Anon

to Anon
Ok so you do love the smell of your own farts... Gotcha..

Well then it must of sucked for you when netflix came about eh? Suddenly someone could have access to 100s if not 1000s of movies and tv shows all for $7 a month... Kinda makes your 2000 DVD collection a bit of a waste of space huh? Not mention a waste of money!
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

said by Trencher:

Ok so you do love the smell of your own farts... Gotcha..

Well then it must of sucked for you when netflix came about eh? Suddenly someone could have access to 100s if not 1000s of movies and tv shows all for $7 a month... Kinda makes your 2000 DVD collection a bit of a waste of space huh? Not mention a waste of money!

I always say that technology will continue to progress dragging those types kicking and screaming into the future whether they like it or not...they still have to right to complain however LOL

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926 to Trencher

to Trencher
Actually I tried Netflix, I dropped it after a month because their HD content sucked, and their selection was very limited overall. From what I heard that was the fault of Starz, I dont know how their HD is now, and I dont care to find out. Oh, and Netflix doesnt have all the movies I own.

Have I voiced any opposition to Netflix? Keep to the subject of piracy.