usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3

Love WOW! Hate WOW!

Ultra Good - Billing Idiotic

My bill versus what they can tell me on their web page is likely why the phones are jammed.

Might be movies bought by my son-in-law that they don't show except for amount owing.
The movies seemed to bump this bill similarly.
Might be a whacked out web page that likes to tell you, you owe more than you do.

Seems if I trust the PDF, the next PDF might be okay too.
Last month there was a higher web page, but it shows I paid the correct amount.

When you go to pay, it gives you the highest amount.
This new billing system might be their death, even though they say the billing statements are supposedly better.
--

Jim, VoIP 12/2002, VOIPo 2/2007
FAH-Tool~Pets~Artist-247

grantsa4

join:2007-08-15
Naperville, IL

How much was your balance supposed to be?

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3

The PDF calls for the 153.53 which looked like the 124.56 plus about $25 in movies - that is what I paid. Seems it is always higher than what is owed.

Granted my account was massively messed up early on and they voided hundreds of dollars in billing, and its barely had time to stabilize yet. I've just had them since Mid August. Those emails all seemed to blame overloaded calls on their billing system. I can see that is the case.

It would be nice if they are tallying new incremental movie purchases beyond the paper bill, that you can review it somewhere.
--

Jim, VoIP 12/2002, VOIPo 2/2007
FAH-Tool~Pets~Artist-247

grantsa4

join:2007-08-15
Naperville, IL

I've had to call twice for similar issues

Dagnabit

join:2007-02-17
Warren, MI
reply to usa2k

They charged me three times for 1 wrestling pay-per-view that my Son ordered. $150! To their credit, they did remove 2 of the charges.