how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tafkagp

join:2001-01-31
Racine, WI

Moving - availability at prospective new residence

I am currently a customer of Time Warner in zip code 53402. I have been looking at new places to live in more rural areas (zipcodes 53182/53126). One of the important criteria - deal breaker - is availability of broadband. How accurate and up-to-date is the Time Warner RR availability page? Do you have additional tools to more accurately determine availability?
I have a specific address. I dont know if it is appropriate to post or not.

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:15

Ask a neighbor what they use and what is available.

NightOwl2

join:2012-03-19
reply to tafkagp

Call TWC & see if that address is listed in their billing system. If so, ensure the address is *serviceable* -any prior delinquent account; current tenant moved out but did not close the account; or home could have been listed, but not set up for service. There are codes on the house screen which state what services are available.

If it is not in system (for instance, previous renter/owner used satellite service), then have the CSR check surrounding addresses. Explore every possibility. Make sure you write down all information. When you are just checking on serviceability, the house screen generally cannot have memos without an account.

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX
reply to tafkagp

Put in the address of a new place that you are looking at and it will tell you which cable company provides services there.

»cablemover.com/Home

tafkagp

join:2001-01-31
Racine, WI
reply to tafkagp

ty all