Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rdonchez

join:2010-07-17
Bethlehem, PA

1 edit

[Other] Frustrated with RCN Pricing - Bethlehem, PA

I received my bill this month and it went up another $15 dollars or so. I am now paying $170 a month and do not even get the premiere channels - half the time I click on a channel and its not in my package. I have signature cable, get 25 meg internet, have 2 tivo premieres, hbo, showtime and the sportspack. Customer service has said there is nothing they could do for me and basically told me to switch to Directv. When I go online on RCN's website, I could get service for significantly less if I was a new subscriber which would include 50 meg internet and the Tivo Whole Home which I don't have now but RCN will not honor this price as I am existing subscriber.

Anyone had any luck getting their price reduced? At this point, I'm not sure what options I have besides making a switch. Thanks.

rcncares
Emilie
Premium,VIP
join:2012-01-04
Gainesville, VA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

rdonchez - I would like to have the chance to look over your account and see what options exist. We value you as a customer and would like an opportunity to speak with you. You can private message me through this forum or you can email me at helpme@rcn.net. Subject - Attention Emilie.

rdonchez

join:2010-07-17
Bethlehem, PA
I would appreciate that. I will send you a PM now.
Expand your moderator at work